Unlike Whole Body Cryotherapy, which stimulates cold receptors all over the body in order to trigger an internal systemic anti-inflammatory response, local cryotherapy is comparable to “icing”, although much more powerful and efficient based on our experience. Clients frequently combine this application with Whole Body Cryotherapy, to treat problem areas both from the “inside out” as well as from the “outside in”.
- -240F air vapor applied to a targeted body part
- A fine mist of chilled air vapor is applied to body part for 3 to 5 minutes
- Reduces pain, inflammation, and swelling in specific areas
The Cryotherapy facial uses pressurized liquid nitrogen vapors applied to the face and neck to stimulate the production of collagen and decrease pore size.
- Stimulates collagen production leading to more firm, smooth, elastic skin
- Bloodflow and circulation is enhanced
- Fine lines, pore size and wrinkles may be reduced